BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited) invites online application for the posts of CSR Professionals on Fixed Term Contract (FTC). The commencement of an online application is 31st July-2019. Interested candidates may apply for this post before the closing date, i.e. 23rd August
Important Dates & Details for BPCL CSR
|Post Name||CSR Professionals|
|Upper Age Limit||35 Years|
|Pay Scale||06 to 10 lakh (Per Annum)|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||31st July 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||23rd August 2019|
|Detail Advertisement Link||https://www.bharatpetroleum.com/images/files/CSR_New2.pdf|
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL CSR Vacancy
- Candidates must have two years Post Graduate Degree or Masters in the field of Social Science with specialization in Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development or other fields from Institutions / Colleges / Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC with a minimum of 60% in aggregate percentage or equivalent CGPA & above. For SC / ST / PWD categories, minimum of 50% required in relevant fields.
- Candidates should have qualifying degree in the first attempt with no drops/ gaps in between the course.
- Candidates must have certificates above mentioned at the time of interview.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification relevant work-experience in projects relates to Water Resource Management, Health & Hygiene, Nutrition, Education, Skill Development, Community Development or any other fields specified in Schedule VII of The Companies Act, 2013 under State/Central govt. /through agencies or NGOs etc.
- Candidates must have in-depth knowledge of the social development sector.
- Applicants must possess an extensive network with social work practitioners, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) experts and demonstrated participation in industry associations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and track record of managing multistakeholder initiatives that drive client and community engagement.
- Candidates can establish and maintain effective relationships with partner organisations and ministry.
- Analytical, evaluative, creative and effective project management skills are required.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.) & multiple languages.
- Experience of working independently and as a part of the team.
- Ability to influence & obtain cooperation from multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams at different levels.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Person with Disability (PWD) – For PWD SC/ST-15 Years, PWD OBC -13 Years, PWD GEN/EWS -10 Years.
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989 – 5 Years
- Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs & SSCOs, subject to rendering minimum five years military service and fulfilment of other conditions prescribed by Govt of India) – 5 years