National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invites the applications for the post of Assistant Professor against the Advt No. 09/Assistant Professor/Contract/2019. Interested Candidates may register online for the vacancy from 18-07-2019 to 06-09-2019. More details about the NIFT recruitment are given as follows:
NIFT Recruitment Details 2019
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum 40 Years|
|Qualification Required||Post Graduation or Doctorate Degree|
|Starting Date to Apply||18-07-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||06-09-2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
More Details About NIFT Recruitment
- Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks with 3 years of experience. Or
- Doctoral Degree from a recognized university with 1-year of experience.
- The Candidate should have an upper age limit of 40 years as on closing date.
- For SC / ST Candidates, the upper age relaxation is upto 5 years.
- For OBC Candidates, the upper age relaxation is upto 3 years.
- For PwD Candidates, the upper age relaxation is upto 10 years (General), 15 Years (SC / ST), 13 Years (OBC).
- For Ordinary Domiciled Candidates in the Jammu & Kashmir, the upper age relaxation upto 5 years is permissible.
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee Rs. 1000 /- via online.
- There is no exam fee for SC/ST/PwD/Female or NIFT employee candidates.
How to Apply
- To download the detailed notification for this recruitment, click here.
- To apply online, go to the link.
Required Documents for Form Submission
- Passport Size Photo (Colour): JPG/PNG file with max. size of 200 KB.
- Signature: JPG/PNG file with max. size of 200 KB.
- Category Certificate: PDF file with max. size of 500 KB.
- Self Attested Certificates (Photocopies): A single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with max. size of 05 MB.
- Experience Letter: A single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with max. size of 05 MB.
- Honours & Awards: A single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with max. size of 05 MB.
- The selection process will consist of the Written Exam and Presentation or Interview.
- Written Examination will have two parts.
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted by the Screening Committee based on the performance of the Written Exam and will be called for the Demonstration/Presentation.