Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) announced an open vacancy as per Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/2/2019/ for the post of Apprentices on 23rd July 2019. Interested Candidates may apply for registration before 05 August 2019.
ONGC Recruitment Details 2019
|Age Limit||18-24 Years|
|Qualification Required||ITI, Graduation Equivalent|
|Starting Date to Apply||23-07-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||05-08-2019|
Trade Wise Apprentices Vacancy Details
|Accountant||5||Bachelors degree in Commerce from a Govt. recognized University|
|Assistant HR||125||Bachelors degree in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized University|
|Secretarial Assistant||46||ITI in Secretarial Assistant|
|Electrician||5||ITI in Electrician|
|Electronics Mechanic||3||ITI in Electronics Mechanic|
|Instrument Mechanic||8||ITI in Instrument Mechanic|
|Laboratory Assistant |
|12||B.Sc. with PCM or PCB or ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant)|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||10||ITI in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant|
More Details about ONGC Vacancy
- As per the official guidelines, the candidates from Maharastra are eligible for this post.
- Candidates from General & OBC category must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks & SC/ST/PwBD candidates must have 40% marks in relevant trades for reserved positions.
- According to the Govt. of India, reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PwBD will be applicable for the prescribed percentage.
- The age limit for General Candidates should be 18-24 Years.
- The age limit for OBC Candidates should be 18-27 Years.
- The age limit for SC / ST Candidates should be 18-29 Years.
- The age limit for PwD Candidates (General – 18 to 24 Years, OBC – 18 to 27, SC / ST – 18 to 29 Years).
- SC / ST – The upper age relaxation is for 5 years.
- OBC – The upper age relaxation is for 3 years.
- PwD – The age relaxation is for 10 years (General), 15 Years (SC / ST), 13 Years (OBC).
How to Apply
- To direct download the application form, Click Here.
- Candidates may post/courier the application form as “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelope along with the required documents at the postal address by given as follows:
In-charge SDC, ONGC, Mumbai
NBP Green Heights, Plot No. C-69,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
- You should reach the above-mentioned address by 1700 hrs. of 05.08.2019 for form submission.
- The application form should be valid for One Trade Only. More than one trade shall be rejected as per the guidelines of ONGC
Required Documents for Form Submission
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of Date of Birth. No other documents should be acceptable for the verification of Date of Birth.
- Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets & Graduation Degree/ITI Pass certificate in respective Discipline.
- Conversion Certificate issued by University/College (If only CGPA/Grades are mentioned in Mark sheets).
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be the latest one.
- Copy of Aadhar Card, PAN Card.
The Apprentices selection for ONGC would be based on the merit draw thereon and marks obtained in the minimum prescribed qualification. In case of similar marks in merit, the higher age would be considered.