RAC (Recruitment & Assessment Centre) invites an online application from graduate & post graduates engineers including candidates who have appeared in their final year examination through RAC to the posts of Scientist `B’ in (DRDO, DST), Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA, Bengaluru & Executive Engineer in GAETEC, Hyderabad with a pay matrix of (Rs.56,100/‐). Eligible students check the criteria for filling online application before the closing date.
Important Dates for Vacancy
|Starting Date to Apply||10-Aug-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||30-Aug-2019|
Category Wise Details for Recruitment
|Subject/ Discipline||Organization||No. of Vacancy|
|Electronics & Comm. Engg||DRDO||81|
|Computer Science & Engg||DRDO||50|
|Production/ Industrial Production Engg||ADA||1|
Discipline Wise Age Limit for Candidates
|Un Reserved (UR) /EWS||28 years||35 years||30 years||28 years|
|OBC (Non‐creamy layer)||31 years||38 years||33 years||31 years|
|SC/ST||33 years||40 years||35 years||33 years|
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology / Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to register online at the official website of RAC ie. https://rac.gov.in.
Required Document to be Uploaded Online along with Application
- Self-attested copy of certificates/testimonials as a proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation /High School Certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the appropriate local authority).
- Marksheets of Essential & Higher qualification regarding proof of caste, EWS status, ex‐servicemen, employment etc. The maximum size of the attachment file should not exceed 500KB and must be legible when print out is taken.
- A recent passport size colour photograph with a resolution of 110 x 140 pixels. The photo size should not exceed 30 KB.
- Scanned sample of candidates’ signature.
- Whether the candidate is in Govt Service or in Govt owned organisations, should upload a signed declaration as per the proforma available at RAC.
- The candidates, whether in Govt Service or in Govt owned organisations, should upload a signed declaration (as per the proforma available at RAC.
- Valid scorecard of GATE (Category II candidates in Part‐I disciplines exempted from this requirement).
- Candidates who will appear in the final examination may upload their degree / provisional degree certificate online till 30 Sep 2019.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- For General (UR), EWS & OBC male candidates, the non-refundable and non-transferable application fee is 100/-.
- SC / ST / PWD & Women candidates are exempted from the payment of the fee.
Important Links for DRDO Vacancy
|Detail Advertisement Link||https://rac.gov.in/download/advt_136.pdf|