Jammu & Kashmir (JK) invites an application for temporary engagement against 9 posts of Research Assistant and offers a pay scale of 40,000 per month. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other information that are given below:
JK High Court Research Assistant Vacancy Details
|Closing Date for Form Submission||17-Aug-2019|
|Age Limit As on 1-jul-2019||33 Years|
|Fee (For all Candidates)||200/-|
Eligibility Process for JK High Court Research Assistant Vacancy
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School / College / University / Institute established by Law in India or Law Graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview).
- Candidate must be obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate at Law Graduation (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) arid should not have completed two years after enrolment as an Advocate.
- Applicants pursuing in the final year or last semester of their Law Course will also apply for this post. Such candidates shall have to submit proof of Law Degree qualification along with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate during the interview.
- The candidates studying in the fifth year of the five-year Integrated Law Course will have to send attested copies of their grade-sheet/marks card/transcripts until the end of the fourth year.
- All candidates must have knowledge of Computer, Various Search Engines Processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
- Candidate must have good moral character, absolute integrity, honesty for which he/she will submit a certificate of two responsible persons at the time of interview.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants may submit their application in the stipulated format mentioned below.
You shall have to send copies of all relevant documents, certificates, bank draft along with application form to Registrar Judicial Srinagar / Jammu by latest 17- Aug-2019.