The State Health Society (Haryana) requires B.A.M.S Degree Holders on contract basis for the posts of 328 Mid Level Heath Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum-CHOs). Qualified candidates may apply online from the website of NHM (Haryana) i.e. www.nrhmharyana.gov.in and check the guidelines, terms and conditions and procedure from the Advertisement link that are mentioned below for filling the Application Form, Screening Test & Counseling.
Important Details to Remember for NHM Vacancy 2019
|Advertisement No & Link for more details||1/2019-20(HWC-CP)/06/2428 & Click Here|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||29-07-2019|
|Closing Date & Time for Submission of Online Application||15-08-2019 (5:00pm)|
|Date, Time & Venue for Screening / Written Test||18-08-2019 from 9:00am onwards at Lajpat Rai Bhawan, Sector-15, Chandigarh.|
|Date for Counselling for Bond & Contract Signing, and Filling-up of IGNOU Form||20-08-2019 from 9:00am onwards at Lajpat Rai Bhawan, Sector-15, Chandigarh.|
|Payment for Examiantion Fee||None|
District Wise Details for NHM
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Vacancy
- Regular course of B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) from Govt./Recognized Institute.
- Must be registered with Council of Indian Medicine (Haryana) / Central Council of Indian Medicines (New
Delhi) / any other State Council of Indian Medicines.
- Age Limit between 18 to 42 Years & Age Relaxation for reserved categories as per Haryana Govt. rules.
- Hindi / Sanskrit upto matriculation level.
Monthly Remuneration & Other Financial Benefits
- The monthly salary package is Rs. 25000/- for first 05 years. After the completion of 05 years service, salary & all increments will be given as per pay band only PB-2-9300-34800-4800-18750.
- As per Govt of India norms and due to the procedures, there is the provision of Rs. 10,000/- a performance-based incentive that will be given after completion of 6 months certificate course.
- 5% increment based on Annual or initial salary after the completion of 6 months satisfactory service.
- Dearness Allowance benefit will be given after completion of 5 years satisfactory service.
- You will get an advantage of House Rent Allowance after completion of 10 years satisfactory service.