West Bengal (WB) Police Recruitment has released a notification for the posts of 40 Driver on contractual basis in Bidhannagar Police Commissionerate. Interested applicants should be addressed to the Commissioner of Police Bidhannagar on a plain paper along with attached documents mentioned below, to be submitted in the Drop Box in MT Section, Bidhannagar Police Commissionerate, Salt Lake Stadium, Kol-106, Ramp No-19. The candidates must mention their mobile number in their application form.
Details of West Bengal Drive Police Vacancy
|Pay Scale||11500/- (Monthly)|
Important Dates & Links for WB Police Driver Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply & Time||15-August-2019 (16.00 hrs)|
|Detail Advertisement Link||wbp/Bidhannagar_Driver.pdf>|
Required Original Documents with Application Form
- Copy of certificate/mark sheet of Educational Qualification.
- Copy of birth certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- Copy of valid Driving License.
- Copy of document as a proof for a residential address.
- Copy of experience working certificate.
- Copy of Extra Curriculum certificate as a motor repairing or others, if any (optional).
- One extra copy of recent passport size photograph attached with envelope.
- Candidates must be a resident/citizen of India.
- Applicants must have knowledge of Bengali Reading/ Writing and have passed VIII examination.
- Age must be between 21 to 40 Years ( as on 01-08-2019).
- The Driving License must be valid at least for 3 Years for LMV (as on 01-08-2019).
- Minimum of 3 Years experience along with documents is necessary.
After the screening of the applications, the eligible candidates will be called in Commissioner of Police Office, Bidhannagar with the original copy of the above-mentioned documents for driving and medical test. The test / interview date will be published on the Bidhannagar City Police website.