Punjab State Power Corporation Limited recruiting the fresh or experienced candidates for the post of Assistant Lineman under the Advt No. CRA 295/19. Eligible candidates from the relevant field may apply for the post before 25th Aug 2019.
PSPCL Recruitment Details 2019
|Post Name||Assistant Lineman|
|Age Limit||18-37 Years|
|Qualification Required||ITI (Electrical/ Wireman/Lineman)|
|Starting Date to Apply||25-07-2019|
|Last Date to Apply||25-08-2019|
More Details About PSPCL Recruitment
- Candidates should have completed Apprenticeship or Degree/Diploma in the trade of Lineman as the minimum required qualification and have to experience in Electrical/Wireman trade from the registered firm or institute.
- The age limit for the General Candidates should be 18-37 Years.
- For SC/ST Candidates, the upper age limit is 5 years above the normal recruitment age as per the Punjab Govt. Rules.
- For PwD Candidates, the upper age limit is 10 years above the normal recruitment age as per the Punjab Govt. Rules.
- To know about the fee details, check the updates after 25th July 2019.
How to Apply
- To download the detailed notification for this advertisement, click on the Link.
- Candidates may apply online via www.pspcl.in/recruitment.
- The selection process will be based on the merit as per the marks obtained.