Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) invites an online application for both Male and Female from India for Non-Gazetted (Combatised) & Non-Ministerial posts of 150 Constable GD (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ under Sports quota in SSB, Govt of India, Ministry of Home Affairs. Interested candidates can submit the application before 11-Aug-2019.
Important Details to Remember for SSB GD Constable
|Name of Post||GD Constable|
|Starting Date to Apply||13-Aug-2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||11-Aug-2019|
SSB Vacancy Details 2019
|Name of Game||Total Number of Posts|
- Age Limit – 18 to 23 Years.
- Qualification Required – Matriculation / 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board / institute.
- Sports Qualification –
- Players who have indulged in any authorised International events representing the nation since 01.01.2017.
- Participant of the Olympic Games, Asian Games, World Cups.
- Players who won a medal in recognized National Level Sports tournament since 01-01-2019 to last date of receipt of application ie. 30 days from the publication of this advertisement in employment news.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- Candidates who belong to UR (Unreserved) & OBC category, are required to pay non-refundable fee Rs 100 through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Challan.
- There will be no application charges for Female candidates, SC / ST / Ex-servicemen.
For More Details Click Here.